Kingdom Of Jade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome all!*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Facebook

Please register using your runescape name but be sure to use a different password, this is for you protection.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introducing Voneckner

Go down 
+3
Nazka o jade
janegalt
voneckner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
voneckner
New Skiller on the block
New Skiller on the block

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Introducing Voneckner Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptyThu 11 Jun - 12:38

RS Name:Voneckner
Nickname:Von
CB LVL: 105
Fav. Skills:Mage,Farm,Herblore,(back in the day)
Goal in Game:To stayed focused enough on 1 skill to get a cape, probly wont happen though.Also to never accually do RC but still get to lvl 66 (all tears)
Mebership:Since march 2006
I read all the rules,and will follow the best of my RS ability,to obey all the rules or be delt with by severe punishment which does not limit me to be whipped or hallyed,or clawed into submission.And further more i will only type in English,although not very well (my keyboard does spell correctlly).
Why i picked this clan is becaus my dear friend Janegalt, made me join so she wouldnt have to ask the clan questions for me through her,Ty Jane.No really i always wanted to join a clan,so im giving this a shot.
About myself, lets see, i like playinf RS even if i have to sneak away while my GF isnt looking to grow a few herbs,or plant some more trees. In real life i am a lvl 99 Carpenter,and I can fix about anything there is.I read alot but no non fiction.I do like to listen to late night Radio via Coast to coast,not sure thats a hobby.
TY Von
Back to top Go down
janegalt
Forum Moderator
janegalt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptyThu 11 Jun - 12:58

I love that post! Welcome to the clan. I'm very happy that you decided to join us. You are one of my "oldest" friends in game. Looks like we met shortly after you joined, or it looks like that to me.. I look forward to having you get acquainted with the clan members. They are great!
Back to top Go down
Nazka o jade
positive influence
positive influence
Nazka o jade

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptyThu 11 Jun - 13:32

Welcome to Kingdom of Jade.

From the moment your log in your status goes on what we like to call a probation period. It gives you and the rest of the clan to get to know you. No one expects you to do much but to hang out and have fun. Now, once your done with that period.. you become full member with a rank that corresponds to your totals.

for more info on that visit this link

https://kingdomofjade.forumotion.net/members-and-ranks-f2/ranks-and-titles-t14.htm

for our clan rules.. here is the link for that....

https://kingdomofjade.forumotion.net/clan-rules-f1/rules-of-conduct-read-before-posting-t1.htm

Once again, Welcome to the Kingdom of Jade. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Sincerely,
Nazka O Jade
Clan Leader
Back to top Go down
Bejenkster
Self confident
Self confident
Bejenkster

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: WELCOME VON   Introducing Voneckner EmptyThu 11 Jun - 15:51

Von, welcome to the KOJ. We are a proud group of skillers who like to share info when we can. We like to get together every once in a while just to chat. Most of the time, we are competing friendly for a trophy siggy. We play fair and it is actually friendly, sometimes a little competition can get you thru a boring couple of levels. Anyways, I, the Jaded Afro, welcomes you. May your hair grow long and green.
Back to top Go down
https://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/bejenkster/
gloria10357
Forum Moderator
gloria10357

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptyThu 11 Jun - 20:46

cheers hi von ,
welcome to our clan, hope u enjoy your stay with us cheers

flower glo flower
Back to top Go down
777 wlll7
Self confident
Self confident
777 wlll7

Number of posts : 77
Humor : Sick
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptyFri 12 Jun - 22:09

39 year old?
your over the hill past it
what are you doing on here , you should be smoking your pipe telling kids about how you single handedly won 3 world wars

wait a minute im 39 this year, does this mean im past it too? mmmmm
what about the midlife crisis? how do we know when we are midlife?
if i get the urge for a motorbike and a teenage gf do i multiply my age by 2 and work out when im going to croak?

right you kids listen up
when i single handedly won the crimean war there was none of your fancy internet then
oh no we had to chuck dice and pretend what the wizard was doing stuff and things.

ps that guy WIL takes a wee bit getting used to.
trust me i have to go into the shower with him every day.

welcome to koj
I have the title of master at arms which is a regal way of saying that im a hoarder but a sharer too.
we all hoard different stuff. i keep meaning to post my definitive list of what i hoard.
we all should so we know who to scrounge from.
since i have the title and the groupies
if you need anything ask me in game
if nothing else ill start the jungle drums beating cos your in need.
welcome and be patient with that guy WIL, he is ok but not many folks understand him straight off.

WIL
Back to top Go down
kidbuuking00
Courageous
Courageous
kidbuuking00

Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : hardees
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner EmptySun 26 Jul - 9:41

welcome von, im excited to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Voneckner   Introducing Voneckner Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Voneckner
Page 1 of 1